As a professional ODM OEM wholesale manufacturer in China, Wetop Sports has been specializing in supplying the custom water sports equipment for several years, such as wetsuit, drysuit, diving mask, fins, flippers, life vest, life jacket, buoyancy aid, surfboard and other relevant accessories.
Camo Spearfishing Wetsuit Size Information
Place of Origin:
1) Anti-Bacterial, Anti-UV;
WETOP or Customization
Diving / Snorkeling / Spearfishing Wetsuit
Hooded, Two pieces, Open cell, High Waisted pants
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL; Accept your own size fitting
As Pictures or Customization
Inside: - (open-cell without inside cloth)
1 piece ( set ) / OPP bag or Customization
ODM / OEM Service
1) High-end open-cell JAKO neoprene to let our body be warmer
2) Camouflage cloth with coral color to close the ocean environment and protect us better
1) The three layers chest pad to use fish spear better without hurting ourself
2) Reinforcement pad for the knee to be safe when kneeling for spearfishing
3) 2-pieces design with high-waisted pants to take on and take off easier
If there's one trend I see, it's the camo spearfishing wetsuit. In the past, we only had one option for diving wetsuits. Ubiquitous. They were uncomfortable, thick as hell, and limited your movement underwater for long periods of time.
1. allow you to blend in with the background so you can sit motionlessly and let the fish come to you. This is perfect if you are looking for timid reef fish.
2, Help break your sideline underwater to trick the fish into thinking you are smaller than you actually are. Big fish make small fish very nervous.
3, Don't make you look like a big, fat seal, which is what many sharks like to eat.
1, If you are flitting around underwater, help you stay unnoticed, no matter what you are wearing, you will need to develop proper tracking techniques.
2. Allow you to move freely underwater like an invisible person. You need to stay still for the fish to get close.
From experience, I would say camouflage is primarily for divers. Think of it as a marketing tool for dive stores. I've tried plain black wetsuits and camo spear dive suits and I really think the only difference is for me. With my spear gun, dive knife and other spearfishing gear, I felt much cooler in a camo print getup.
However, there are some small benefits to spearfishing in a camouflage wetsuit. You are less visible underwater, and if you have mastered stalking and underwater hunting techniques, a camo spearfishing wetsuit can help you get closer to the last few feet.
Just make sure you buy a camouflage harpoon wetsuit that matches your diving environment. My favorite dive is on the reef, so I always choose a "green" or "brown" camouflage print.
12 years experience
Experience in Water
Guarantee on Wetop
An opportunity is absolutely so valuable and infrequent, but sometimes a product would not satisfy the request from your side. In order to have an opportunity to achieve our cooperation, we always provide many similar products as below show. Pls kindly check if you are interested in.
Thank you for your enquiry. We are looking forward to be your fantastic partner soon.
Due to different email systems, If you don't receive our email in the next 2 working days after submitting,
1) Pls kindly search the spam box in your email first,
2) If also not, Pls kindly let me know by leaving message here again, sending email or other contact info. Such as FB, linkedin.
Page automatically Jump waiting time : 30
Enquiry info sending...