Mask Snorkel – What is the diving mask material
Judging a diving mask quality is a key factor to decide if buying it. the mask quality would affect the mask seal to let us be into dangerous situation when diving. So if possible, the high end quality mask should be chosen. There are some parameters for the different level masks.
|Band / Skirt
Mask Snorkel – What is the mask types
For the water sports gears, the mask is very important equipment for scuba diving, freediving, snorkeling, spearfishing. There are some types in the market.
1. Snorkeling mask or full face mask, this is often for snorkeling, as it is with snorkel and covering full face, it is so friend for beginner of diving or snorkeling.
2. Diving mask, it only covers the eyes and nose and use all of underwater activities. In order to satisfy the market necessary, it includes single lens mask, two lens mask.
Mask Snorkel – How to cleaning and maintenance your mask
With just one touch, the mask will last for years or even decades. Try to keep the mask out of direct sunlight. Soak the mask in fresh water after each dive. If you can rinse your mask with fresh water between dives, do so too.
1. Wash the plastic container separately with fresh water and a little baby shampoo. You want to make sure there is no sand or salt in the container.
2. Check the mask to make sure it is clean, paying close attention to the area beneath the inner seal for salt or sand. Check the nose pocket and where the skirt attaches to the panel.
3. When satisfied, dry the mask with a micro cloth and place in a container. The container should be the top item in your kit, so there is nothing on it. A leaky scuba mask is annoying, but so is a fogging scuba mask.
Seemingly simple, these few steps will prevent your mask from leaking and provide you with years of enjoyment.
Mask Snorkel – How to store your mask
Storing your mask should like you would any precious scuba gear. Never place the mask where it can bear any weight, this will put pressure on the skirt and deform it. The glass should always be facing up and away from surfaces that could scratch it. Most masks come with a plastic storage case, if yours doesn't, get one. Keep masks in boxes whenever possible.
Mask Snorkel – How to make sure your mask fits your face shape?
When you're shopping for a mask, you need to do two tests to make sure the one you're buying is the right fit. If you don't get the proper fit, it's impossible to prevent the mask from leaking.
Put on the mask and hold it lightly in place with the straps. Look in the mirror and notice that the mask is centered on your face and does not protrude beyond your cheeks. Also, double check that the nose feels comfortable. Pressure on the nose, either on the front or the bottom will tell you that the shape is not for you.
Look around to see if you can see clearly enough. The second test is the one everyone always tells you. Take off the mask and put the strap on the front of the mask. Remove the hair around the face and put the mask in place. Inhale through your nose and the mask should fit snugly to your face. Try to feel for air leaking into the mask.
Hold your breath to see if the mask will stay in place. If it does, and you feel no air leaks, the mask should work just fine. Men with facial growth may have difficulty getting a good seal, in which case they may need to apply petroleum jelly to their facial hair.
Mask Snorkel – how to wear a mask better
Wearing mask better can let us enjoy diving well, so we should take care when using a mask.
1. A tight strap doesn’t mean you’ll get a tight seal. Some divers attempt tightening the strap on the mask in an effort to get it to seal properly to their faces. But this is ineffective and will only result in damage caused to the skirt of your mask. Instead, focus on getting a high-end quality mask made of the best materials to get the best seal and maintain that seal throughout your dive.
2. The correct size mask for your face is also very important. If the size is not suitable for your face, it will let the silicone of mask can not cover your face very well so that the water would enter your eyes.
Mask Snorkel – What is a snorkeling mask or full-face mask
A snorkeling mask or full-face mask is consisted of mask and snorkel. The snorkel is foldable and anti-watering. It usually used for swimming and snorkeling to let us enjoy the underwater view without worrying about watering our eyes and breathing, because the mask covers our face and provide the air by snorkel.
Mask Snorkel – What is a diving mask
A diving mask is essential for a clear view underwater. The human eyes cannot focus when in direct contact with water, which has a different refractive index than air. The air trapped by the mask allows the eyes to focus, albeit with some dimensional distortion.
diving masks include half mask, dive mask or scuba mask. It is an item of diving gear that allows underwater divers, including scuba divers, free-divers, and snorkelers, to see clearly underwater.
12 years experience
Experience in Water
Guarantee on Wetop
Experience in water
Guarantee on Wetop
Thank you for your enquiry. We are looking forward to be your fantastic partner soon.
Due to different email systems, If you don't receive our email in the next 2 working days after submitting,
1) Pls kindly search the spam box in your email first,
2) If also not, Pls kindly let me know by leaving message here again, sending email or other contact info. Such as FB, linkedin.
Page automatically Jump waiting time : 30
Enquiry info sending...